Privacy statement for the website
This document represents the Privacy Statement of Fairmind Jewellery Valuations and outlines the way in which we will collect and utilise personal data.
2. Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when enquiring through our website or by phone or other methods of communication, including your email address.
- Information provided to us with the purpose of supplying jewellery and watch valuations or other associated services supplied by Fairmind.
- Information relating to any purchase you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via our website, by phone, email or in person (including your address, phone number and payment details)
3. Using Personal Information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including;
- Meet the terms of your order or request for services.
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you.
- Timely reminders for re-valuation in line with industry recommendations or market changes.
4. Disclosing personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing of infomation we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing.
We may legally be obliged to disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prosective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights ( including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide or sell your personal information to third parties.
5. Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide at our private office and/or on our computers.
6. Your Rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you via a Subject Access Request.
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming your idientity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extend permitted by law.
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
Contact; for further infomation or for any other request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org